Adam's Apple Cake29 Reviews
- Prep: 25 min
- Cook: 1 hr
- Ready In: 2 hr 25 min
“This simple, delicious apple cake recipe has been in our family for generations.” - by akipust
Original recipe yields 1 9x13-inch baking pan
- Preheat an oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Spray a 9x13-inch baking pan with cooking spray.
- Combine flour, sugar, vegetable oil, eggs, salt, baking soda, vanilla extract, and cinnamon in a large bowl; mix well.
- Stir in the chopped apples until just combined.
- Pour batter into the prepared baking pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, about 1 hour.
Amount Per Serving (12 total)
- 407 cal
- 15.3 g
- 63.8 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (29)Rate This Recipe
"Absolutely delicious, addictive, and easy to make! Batter is thick but bakes up light with great texture. My fiancee actually found this recipe and started it- i hesitated because of the lack of revi..." See moreews. I am SO glad he convinced me to make this. We have made it 3 times in 3 days adding brown sugar, raisins, and walnuts. You will not be disappointed!"
"Adam, you are my new hero! What a fine young man you are. I am honored to bake your wonderful apple cake--it is VERY moist, and delicious. Cut it whil warm, and serve it with a scoop of good vanilla i..." See morece cream on top. You'll think you've gone to heaven! Best apple cake resipe I have ever tried."
German Apple Cake I
Apple Walnut Cake
Just swipe to see more like this.