Chicken Baseballs3 Reviews
- Prep: 10 min
- Cook: 20 min
- Ready In: 30 min
“Great for kids. You can add half to a full packet of dry ranch dressing mix to the filling for yet more flavor.” - by Amanda
Original recipe yields 4 baseballs
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Stir together the cream cheese, margarine, salt, pepper, milk, and onion together.
- Fold the chicken into the cream cheese mixture.
- Separate crescent rolls into 4 rectangles and smooth the perforations.
- Spoon 1/2 cup of the chicken mixture into the center of each rectangle.
- Fold the corners over the chicken mixture and pinch along the edges to seal into a ball shape. Arrange on a baking sheet.
- Sprinkle bread crumbs over the top of the newly formed 'baseballs.'
- Bake in preheated oven until browned, about 20 minutes.
Amount Per Serving (4 total)
- 475 cal
- 29.5 g
- 25.9 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (3)Rate This Recipe
"this recipe was very bland. While im not a fan of cream cheese, my boys and husband liked the cheeseness. I used canned chicken and separated it using a fork, then mixed it with the other ingredients...." See more I used canned biscuits and created a handheld pouch so my young boys can hold them. I would recommend adding dry ranch seasoning or other seasoning mixes."
"So, I was excited to try this one, my kids are sooo picky! The verdict is that they both liked it...ok. I cooked the chicken in chicken broth & rice wine vinegar. I seasoned with salt and pepper, onio..." See moren powder, and rosemary. I omitted the onion so that I would not hear my kids complain. I used the large size crescent rolls. My husband and I really enjoyed these large "purses" of chicken and I would make again trying different ingredients."
"Tried this recipe for dinner last night--my husband, my mom, & I all 3 LOVEd them! Absolutely delicious & super-easy to make; the hardest part of the whole recipe is folding up the edges of the cresce..." See morent dough & trying to get the chicken filling to stay inside, but I may have overfilled slightly! Will DEFINITELY be making these again soon!"
Florentine Chicken Ring
Just swipe to see more like this.