The Best Roasted Pecans5 Reviews
- Prep: 15 min
- Cook: 45 min
- Ready In: 1 hr
“Sweet cinnamon-sugary pecans, hot from the oven! These taste just like the roasted pecans I get every summer at baseball games.” - by cookinmama
Original recipe yields 10 servings
- Preheat an oven to 300 degrees F (150 degrees C).
- Beat egg whites until foamy in a large glass or metal mixing bowl until soft peaks form. Lift your beater or whisk straight up: the egg whites will form soft mounds rather than a sharp peak.
- Mix the pecan halves into the egg white.
- Stir the white sugar, brown sugar, and cinnamon together in a bowl; add to the pecan and egg white mixture and stir.
- Coat the bottom of a jelly roll pan with the softened butter.
- Spread the pecan mixture in an even layer in the prepared pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven until crisp, turning occasionally, 45 to 60 minutes.
Amount Per Serving (10 total)
- 565 cal
- 51.3 g
- 28.2 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (5)Rate This Recipe
"These are delicious! The only thing I would do different would be to use salted butter next time! I made these to crumble over ice cream for friends, but we were just content to eat these by themsel..." See moreves! Yum! Thanks for the recipe!"
"Perfect balance of sugars with cinnamon flavor. I think the butter was just the touch that is missing from the other recipes I've been trying out. I tried it with 1 lb jar of peanuts because their che..." See moreaper to test a recipe on and they came out absolutly delightful. Can't wait to try it on pecans now!! A+ you nailed it!"
Sweet Coated Pecans
Orange Creamsicle Candied Pecans
Just swipe to see more like this.