Brunzie's Baseball Casserole18 Reviews
- Prep: 10 min
- Cook: 50 min
- Ready In: 1 hr
“My mom used to make this before little league games. It's an oldie but probably still my favorite home-cooked dish. Its simple, quick, and everyone loves it!” - by Augustana
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Preheat an oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Cook the ground beef and onion in a large skillet over medium heat until the beef is completely browned, 7 to 10 minutes; season with salt and black pepper.
- Drain excess grease from the ground beef mixture; transfer to a casserole dish.
- Stir the cream of chicken soup, chicken noodle soup, and instant rice through the ground beef mixture; season again with salt and black pepper.
- Bake in the preheated oven until the edges begin to bubble, 40 to 45 minutes.
Amount Per Serving (4 total)
- 399 cal
- 19.6 g
- 29.4 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (18)Rate This Recipe
"The kids loved it. I added the rice uncooked like another review suggested. The rice on the edges were very hard and crunchy. I made it again and stirred the dish halfway through the cooking time maki..." See moreng sure to get the rice on the sides were moved around. It worked perfect and it was all nice and soft. Great recipe!"
"How could I not give my favorite comfort meal a 5-star! If you like a cheesy version just add about 3/4 can of cheese sauce. Don't cook the minute rice, just add it uncooked...." See more"
"Simple and Delicious! I made one small addition. I stirred in about half a cup of milk before sticking it in the oven. I have a bad track record with baked rice and didn't want to end up with another..." See more crunchy rice dish. Halfway through I stirred in another half cup of milk as the dish looked like it wouldn't have enough moisture for the rice to finish cooking. It turned out great."
Easy Taco Casserole
Green Chili Casserole
Just swipe to see more like this.