Corned Beef Fried Rice with Mint0 Reviews
- Prep: 10 min
- Cook: 10 min
- Ready In: 20 min
“Ireland meets the Orient? Nah, that's too corny. Truth is, I just came up with this one night while searching for a late night snack to eat. It was so good I thought I'd share it with everybody. Hope you enjoy!” - by Coaster
Original recipe yields 2 servings
- Heat olive oil in a wok over medium-high heat.
- Cook and stir rice and chicken paste in hot oil until combined, about 2 minutes.
- Stir corned beef into rice mixture until rice begins to brown, 2 to 4 minutes.
- Remove the wok from heat and clear a hole in the center of the rice to cook egg.
- Pour the beaten egg into center of the rice. Tilt the wok around to spread the egg into the rice, allowing the residual heat to completely cook the egg.
- Portion the fried rice into 2 bowls and top with fresh mint.
Amount Per Serving (2 total)
- 430 cal
- 15.7 g
- 46.5 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (0)Rate This Recipe
Guam Fried Rice
Pork Fried Rice for a Crowd
Just swipe to see more like this.