Garlic Mashed Potatoes by Melt® Buttery Spread0 Reviews
“Revised recipe from Great American Recipes Cookbook.” - by Melt Organic Buttery Spread
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Preheat oven 375 degrees.
- Peel potatoes and cut into even size pieces. Place in a large pot of lightly salted water. Bring to a boil, then reduce heat and simmer until cooked through about 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, separate garlic cloves, but do not peel them. Place in a bowl, add olive oil and toss to coat. Place on a baking sheet and roast in oven until softened, about 10 minutes. Allow to cool slightly.
- Drain potatoes and return to pot. Mash slightly. Add sour cream and Melt®. Quickly squeeze pulp from garlic cloves into potatoes. Add salt and pepper. Mash potatoes until combined and smooth.
- Transfer to a serving bowl, and finish with a dollop of Melt® and chopped fresh chives. Delicious!
Amount Per Serving (4 total)
- 598 cal
- 41.7 g
- 52.2 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (0)Rate This Recipe
Salmon Cakes by Melt(R) Buttery Spread
Chickpea and Tomato Curry
Just swipe to see more like this.