Nikki's Corned Beef and Swiss Cheese Bites2 Reviews
- Prep: 15 min
- Cook: 5 min
- Ready In: 20 min
“This is one of our favorite Christmas Eve snacks. Corned beef and Swiss cheese melted on top of cocktail rye bread makes a perfect bite-sized treat.” - by Nikki
Original recipe yields 18 servings
- Preheat the oven's broiler and set the oven rack 6 inches from the heat source.
- Lay slices of rye bread out onto a baking sheet; toast under the broiler until lightly browned and fragrant, 30 seconds to 1 minute. Set toasts aside.
- Beat cream cheese and mustard together with an electric mixer on medium speed in a bowl until well blended.
- Stir corned beef, Swiss cheese, and green onion into cream cheese mixture until blended.
- Spread cream cheese mixture evenly onto toasted rye bread slices and place on a baking sheet.
- Broil in preheated oven until topping is lightly browned, 2 to 3 minutes.
Amount Per Serving (18 total)
- 122 cal
- 6.7 g
- 10.1 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (2)Rate This Recipe
"This was good, but a bit salty and dry. I think next time I might add a bit of sour cream to lighten it up. It was enjoyed at our New Year's Eve party!..." See more"
Hot and Tasty Bites
Dried Beef Cheese Ball
Just swipe to see more like this.