Oriental Tacos with Black and Blue Tuna0 Reviews
- Prep: 20 min
- Cook: 5 min
- Ready In: 25 min
“Fresh tuna, spicy sour cream, and crunchy cabbage are wrapped in warm flour tortillas in this delicious twist on fish tacos. If fresh sushi-grade tuna is not available try halibut, mahi-mahi or other firm fish. Adjust the spiciness of the wasabi-sour cream to your personal taste.” - by BAJATHECAT
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Marinate tuna slices in soy sauce in a bowl, 10 to 15 minutes.
- Remove fish from soy sauce to a plate and season with black pepper; set aside.
- Whisk sour cream and wasabi paste together in a small bowl; cover and refrigerate until ready to use.
- Heat peanut oil in a heavy skillet over high heat. Sear tuna slices in hot oil until lightly browned, 15 to 20 seconds per side.
- Transfer rare tuna to a cutting board and cut into smaller pieces.
- Heat tortillas in a clean skillet over medium heat until warmed through, about 1 minute each.
- Serve tuna in warm tortillas topped with cabbage, green onion, and wasabi sour cream.
Amount Per Serving (4 total)
- 315 cal
- 8.3 g
- 34.5 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (0)Rate This Recipe
Tangy Tuna Black Bean Quesadillas
Tasty Tuna Steak
Just swipe to see more like this.