Tofu Walnut Burgers with Irish Stout4 Reviews
- Prep: 10 min
- Cook: 10 min
- Ready In: 20 min
“A spectacular vegetarian burger option, or for anyone looking for something different. A tofu-loving friend and I dreamed this up for a Memorial Day grill-out. Serve on hamburger buns with your favorite toppings.” - by AmieO
Original recipe yields 6 patties
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium heat and lightly oil the grate.
- Place walnuts in a food processor; process until crushed.
- Mix crushed walnuts, tofu, egg, and Irish stout beer in a large bowl until the mixture holds together when lightly squeezed. Stir in soy sauce and season with salt and black pepper.
- Form the mixture into six patties.
- Grill patties on the prepared grill until browned and set in the middle, 5 to 7 minutes per side.
Amount Per Serving (6 total)
- 298 cal
- 27.3 g
- 6.9 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (4)Rate This Recipe
"LOVED THEM!! I had a vegetarian friend over for dinner last night and made these and the whole crowd raved about them! I was a little worried that they wouldn't have a lot of flavor but once they we..." See morere grilled they had an amazing taste. Mine were a little watery (because I used the entire package of tofu) so I added some crushed Triscuits to soak up the extra water and they turned out great. I will make this recipe over and over again! Thanks AmieO!"
"They tasted great, but fell apart on the grill. We ate grilled tofu walnut crumbles for dinner. :(..." See more"
Tarek's Irish Stout Fondue
Vegetarian Tofu and Nut Loaf
Just swipe to see more like this.