Corned Beef and Bacon-Wrapped Chicken Breasts3 Reviews
- Prep: 15 min
- Cook: 2 hr
- Ready In: 2 hr 15 min
“This recipe doesn't take too long to prepare, and is very good served with the sauce over rice. I usually tenderize the chicken breasts a little before wrapping them.” - by Ang
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C).
- Wrap 1 corned beef slice around each chicken breast.
- Wrap a slice of bacon around outside of corned beef wrapping. Secure with toothpicks if needed.
- Arrange wrapped chicken in a deep baking dish.
- Arrange broccoli florets around wrapped chicken breasts.
- Stir cream of mushroom soup and sour cream together in a bowl. Pour the mixture over the chicken and broccoli to completely cover. Cover baking dish with aluminum foil.
- Bake in preheated oven until chicken is no longer pink in the center and the juices run clear, about 1 1/2 hours. Remove foil from the dish, return to oven, and bake until bacon browns, about 30 more minutes.
Amount Per Serving (6 total)
- 361 cal
- 19.7 g
- 8.8 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (3)Rate This Recipe
"made for kelsey and hunter ...hands down total fives across the board..." See more"
"I tried this recipe for my husbands birthday dinner. He loved it!!! As did I! I am NOT a good cook. This was so easy and most of the ingredients used are things you would already have on hand...." See more"
Smothered Chicken Breasts
BBQ Bacon-Wrapped Chicken
Just swipe to see more like this.