Bubbly Hot Reuben Dip3 Reviews
- Prep: 10 min
- Cook: 20 min
- Ready In: 30 min
“Got this recipe from a friend. If you love Reuben sandwiches you'll love this. Serve with bagel chips or rye toast.” - by Matt Baus
Original recipe yields 16 servings
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Layer chopped corned beef in a pie plate or quiche dish.
- Spread sauerkraut over corned beef.
- Combine Thousand Island dressing and cream cheese in a bowl until smooth; mix in Swiss cheese. Pour over sauerkraut layer.
- Bake in preheated oven until bubbly, 20 to 25 minutes.
Amount Per Serving (16 total)
- 165 cal
- 14.1 g
- 4.8 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (3)Rate This Recipe
"Although I like the base recipe, it needs improvement. I added caraway seeds (love them in sauerkraut and Dr. Oz says they help reduce bloating, in case you get that). I used Kraft's 1000 island dr..." See moreessing and it just doesn't have enough twang. Next time I make this I will add sauteed onions and perhaps a few shakes of hot sauce. I used 1/3 pound deli corned beef, about 1 cup of rinsed & drained sauerkraut because I love the stuff (Libby's), and everything else was unchanged. Will try this again and let you know how it is with changes."
"I halved the thousand island dressing and still it's flavor was overpowering. May attempt this one again and omit it all together...." See more"
Veronica's Hot Spinach, Artichoke and Chile Dip
Hot Reuben Dip
Just swipe to see more like this.