Kicked-Up Potato Pancakes5 Reviews
- Prep: 15 min
- Cook: 20 min
- Ready In: 35 min
“Shredded potato with cheese, ham and more. Tasty and wonderful! I invented this during an Iron chef cooking contest I had with my family - and won!” - by chocoholic1
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Combine potatoes, ham, eggs, mozzarella cheese, onion powder, garlic powder, salt, and black pepper in a bowl.
- Heat a large skillet over medium-low heat. Pour enough olive oil to cover bottom of pan.
- Scoop up about 1/2 cup of potato mixture per pancake and form into a patty. Repeat, making 8 patties in all.
- Place 4 pancakes at time in hot olive oil. Cook until browned, about 4 minutes on each side. Transfer to paper towel-lined plate.
- Sprinkle with green onion and Parmesan cheese.
Amount Per Serving (4 total)
- 365 cal
- 15.3 g
- 34.7 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (5)Rate This Recipe
"I made one change. Instead of onion powder I added some finely chopped onions. Delicious!..." See more"
"I made a few changes instead of onion and garlic powder I used diced onions and garlic, and I used Cajun seasoning. It was a hit!..." See more"
"I too used fresh onion and garlic instead of powder. The only change I would make next time would be less eggs. I seemed to have quite a bit that didn't mix into the potoatoes. I am guessing my "large..." See more" potato wasn't as large as the original recipe's large. Fresh black pepper and lots of it and the addition of the cheeses made this quite tasty.. I enjoyed it"
Potato Pancakes I
Delicious Stuffed Potato Pancakes
Just swipe to see more like this.