Beer Cheese Fondue13 Reviews
- Prep: 10 min
- Cook: 15 min
- Ready In: 25 min
“Unbelievable cheese fondue that will disappear in a minute! Serve with cubes of French bread.” - by MARNIKINS
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Combine Cheddar cheese, Swiss cheese, flour, salt, and black pepper in a bowl.
- Rub cut side of garlic clove around bottom and sides of fondue pot.
- Pour beer into fondue pot and slowly bring to a simmer over medium-low heat, about 5 minutes.
- Gradually stir cheese mixture into beer, adding small amounts at a time, until cheese is melted and blended, 10 to 15 minutes.
- Stir hot pepper sauce into cheese mixture.
Amount Per Serving (6 total)
- 332 cal
- 23.1 g
- 6.8 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (13)Rate This Recipe
"This was wonderful! The beer smelled awful when first beginning to heat it but once the cheese was added it became super fragrant. We had to stir it, continuously, for almost 10 more minutes than we w..." See moreere supposed to because the cheese was not thickening like we wanted it. Served with cauliflower and french bread."
"I boiled a can of bud select, let it simmer till the foam was going away, then switched heat to low and added a bunch of shredded cheddar and gruyere. Man gruyere is expensive, but the processed gruye..." See morere doesn't work, you have to get the real deal. I added the 2T flour, a little salt, pepper, garlic powder, and tiny bit of worcestershire. I did this kinda ghetto because I dont have a fondue pot, I just transferred the fondue to a slow cooker set to warm mode :) It worked:) Served with chopped breads and sausage."
Tarek's Irish Stout Fondue
Guinness(R) Beer Cheese Dip
Just swipe to see more like this.