Irish Whiskey Muffins4 Reviews
- Prep: 20 min
- Cook: 20 min
- Ready In: 40 min
“The best place to shop for ingredients is at the liquor mart. If you want to try a slight variation, try leaving out the whiskey and milk and just adding a cup of Baileys® instead. It's really good.” - by Javell
Original recipe yields 1 dozen muffins
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Grease 12 muffin cups.
- Stir together flour, baking powder, salt, and sugar in a bowl.
- Mix Irish cream liqueur and Irish whiskey in a 1-cup measure.
- Pour milk into same measuring cup for a total of 8 fluid ounces.
- Whisk together egg, milk mixture, and butter in a bowl.
- Gently stir liquid ingredients into dry ingredients until just moistened. Spoon batter into prepared muffin cups.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted in the center of a muffin comes out clean, about 20 minutes.
Amount Per Serving (12 total)
- 186 cal
- 8.6 g
- 22.9 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (4)Rate This Recipe
"Delicious! I followed the recipe exactly and they came out perfect! I made them on St. Patty's day morning and my guests raved about them. Be careful not to over bake because the tops do not brown. Yo..." See moreu need to watch the sides. Next time, I'll try it with the cup of Baileys and maybe some green food coloring! Thanks for recipe!"
"I made these for St. Patrick's day to take to work.. had leftover Baily's from another recipe. made one batch with all irish cream and found it needed some texture. I added some mixed nuts and that se..." See moreemed to help. These weren't bad muffins, just not my taste."
Chocolate Beer Cupcakes With Whiskey Filling And Irish Cream Icing
Blueberry Muffins I
Just swipe to see more like this.