Green Bean and Asparagus Salad1 Reviews
- Prep: 15 min
- Cook: 20 min
- Ready In: 35 min
“Very tasty salad of roasted asparagus and green beans. I got the inspiration when I was indecisive about choosing between the two vegetables for a side dish. Roasting the vegetables brings out their great flavor and the addition of cherry tomatoes, onion, and fresh parsley give it a lovely color.” - by Sarah
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Preheat an oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Toss green bean pieces and 1 tablespoon olive oil in a bowl until the green beans are evenly coated; spread onto a baking sheet.
- Roast green beans in preheated oven until tender, about 10 minutes.
- Toss asparagus pieces and 1 tablespoon oil in a bowl until the asparagus is evenly coated; spread onto the baking sheet with the partially roasted green beans.
- Continue roasting the green bean and asparagus mixture until tender, 10 to 12 minutes.
- Toss the roasted green beans and asparagus with red onion, cherry tomatoes, and parsley in a large bowl; season with kosher salt and black pepper.
Amount Per Serving (8 total)
- 71 cal
- 3.7 g
- 8.8 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (1)Rate This Recipe
"I liked this but hubby not so much. He didn't care for the raw tomatoes and red onion. I liked it.... go figure!..." See more"
Asparagus and Crab Salad
Crisp Green Bean Salad
Just swipe to see more like this.