Roasted Asparagus and Apple Salad2 Reviews
- Prep: 15 min
- Cook: 25 min
- Ready In: 40 min
“Interesting combination of ingredients makes for a tasty salad.” - by bunchofms
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Preheat an oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Arrange asparagus pieces on a baking sheet. Drizzle 2 tablespoons olive oil over the asparagus; toss gently to coat and spread into a single layer.
- Roast asparagus in preheated oven until tender, about 25 minutes. Remove from oven and set aside to cool.
- Combine honey, white wine vinegar, 2 tablespoons olive oil, and garlic in a jar; seal tightly and shake vigorously to blend into a salad dressing.
- Arrange salad greens onto a large platter; top with apple slices, shredded white Cheddar cheese, and cooled asparagus.
- Drizzle the salad dressing over the salad greens and toppings.
Amount Per Serving (8 total)
- 218 cal
- 11.7 g
- 25.3 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (2)Rate This Recipe
"Very good. I used half the amount of honey in the dressing, and added grilled chicken. I grilled the asparagus as well. Next time, we'll add walnuts and more cheese. Maybe substitute gruyere....st..." See moreill, this was a great salad."
Fresh Asparagus, Tomato, and Feta Salad
Roasted Eggplant and Asparagus Pasta Salad
Just swipe to see more like this.