Chile Beef Stir-Fry0 Reviews
- Prep: 10 min
- Cook: 10 min
- Ready In: 8 hr 20 min
“Spicy beef, yo.” - by thischris
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Make a marinade by combining the fish sauce, chile peppers, and garlic in a shallow dish.
- Lay beef into the marinade, turning to coat.
- Marinate beef in refrigerator 8 hours to overnight.
- Remove the beef from the marinade and shake off excess liquid. Discard the remaining marinade.
- Heat 1 tablespoon peanut oil in a large skillet or wok over medium-high heat. Cook and stir beef in hot oil until hot but slightly pink in the center, 3 to 5 minutes; remove from oil with a slotted spoon to a plate lined with paper towel.
- Heat remaining tablespoon peanut oil in the skillet; cook and stir asparagus in hot oil until tender, about 5 minutes.
- Pour beef stock into the pan and bring to a simmer.
- Return the beef to the pan. Add the basil and continue cooking until hot, about 1 minute more.
Amount Per Serving (4 total)
- 238 cal
- 13.6 g
- 6.9 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (0)Rate This Recipe
No reviews (yet). Have you made this recipe? Be the first to review it!
Japanese Beef Stir-Fry
Fresh Vegetable Stir-Fry with Peppery Orange Beef
Just swipe to see more like this.