Whole Wheat Rotini Pasta Salad1 Reviews
- Prep: 20 min
- Cook: 10 min
- Ready In: 30 min
“Fabulous light pasta salad with carrots, asparagus, tomatoes, and green onions. It gets better the longer it marinates, so don't be afraid to prepare it ahead of time and stick it in the refrigerator a few hours.” - by tlabrum
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Bring a large pot with lightly salted water to a rolling boil. Cook rotini at a boil until the pasta is cooked yet slightly firm to the bite, about 8 minutes; drain.
- Rinse the pasta with cold water until completely chilled; drain completely.
- While the pasta cooks, whisk the apple cider vinegar and olive oil together in a large bowl until blended. Stir feta cheese, basil, salt, and black pepper into the vinaigrette.
- Fold the asparagus, tomatoes, carrots, green onions, and garlic into the vinaigrette to coat evenly.
- Stir the cooled pasta into the vegetable mixture; toss until evenly mixed.
Amount Per Serving (6 total)
- 352 cal
- 11.7 g
- 52.2 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (1)Rate This Recipe
"Loved this! I had Gorgonzola, so used that instead and I loved the veggies so much next time I'm using half of the pasta amount. This one goes in my "keeper" binder for sure:)..." See more"
Simple Pasta Salad
Roasted Eggplant and Asparagus Pasta Salad
Just swipe to see more like this.