Quick and Easy Cheesy Red Scalloped Potatoes2 Reviews
- Prep: 15 min
- Cook: 35 min
- Ready In: 55 min
“Boiling these potatoes first cuts down on cooking time, making them ready to eat even quicker. My friends can't get over how delicious these potatoes taste! Using three different cheeses gives it awesome flavor!” - by Katyana
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Grease a 2-quart casserole dish.
- Place potatoes and bouillon cube in a large pot and cover with water. Bring to a boil, then reduce heat to medium-low and simmer until tender, 10 to 15 minutes. Drain and return potatoes to empty pot.
- Whisk together cream of chicken soup, milk, garlic powder, onion powder, salt, and black pepper in a bowl.
- Pour soup mixture over potatoes and mix.
- Pour potato mixture into prepared casserole dish.
- Stir provolone cheese and Parmesan cheese into potato mixture. Top with a layer of Cheddar cheese.
- Bake in preheated oven until bubbling and cheese topping is lightly browned, about 25 minutes. Let stand for 5 minutes before serving.
Amount Per Serving (6 total)
- 409 cal
- 12.1 g
- 60.7 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (2)Rate This Recipe
"I followed this recipe exactly. It came out good! I will add more seasoning next time as they were a little bland for me. Thanks for a great recipe!..." See more"
Roasted New Red Potatoes
Buttermilk Parmesan Potatoes
Just swipe to see more like this.