Deluxe Ham Casserole15 Reviews
- Prep: 20 min
- Cook: 40 min
- Ready In: 1 hr
“This is as good as comfort food gets. My family would have this every night of the week if I let them!” - by Extropian
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Bring a large pot of salted water to boil. Stir in the macaroni. Cook the pasta uncovered, stirring occasionally, until the pasta has cooked through, but is still firm to the bite, about 8 minutes; drain.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Spray a 9x13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Melt butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Cook and stir ham and onion in melted butter until onion is tender, about 5 minutes.
- Stir garlic into ham mixture and cook for about 2 minutes more; remove skillet from heat.
- Mix cooked pasta, Cheddar cheese, cream of celery soup, peas, milk, sour cream, onion powder, and garlic powder into the ham mixture until well mixed.
- Transfer pasta mixture to the prepared baking dish.
- Bake in the preheated oven until cheese is melted, about 25 minutes. Sprinkle French-fried onions atop casserole and bake until golden, about 5 minutes more.
Amount Per Serving (8 total)
- 548 cal
- 30.5 g
- 48.5 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (15)Rate This Recipe
"I use frozen broccoli in place of the peas and cream of chicken in place of the cream of celery. The leftovers from this casserole rewarm well, if there's any leftover. NOTE: If you don't have ham, th..." See moreis is also good with tuna fish or leftover rotisserie chicken."
"Our family likes ham day one ...day 2 not so much I usually always give most of it away and can pull maybe 1 day of leftovers with it ....was def not in the mood for cooking after cooking for Easter Y..." See moreesterday and found this recipie ...YUM the kids and the husband loved it ...pared with a salad and between the big helping portion and the salad was able to stay within my husbands 60 Carbs a meal Diabetic Diet...def a keeper in my book and as another reviewer said can easily see it made with turkey or chicken :) Thanks !"
Leftover Ham -n- Potato Casserole
Tommy's Ham Casserole
Just swipe to see more like this.