Grits and Ham Casserole1 Reviews
- Prep: 10 min
- Cook: 35 min
- Ready In: 45 min
“Delicious for breakfast with fresh fruit and juice.” - by Cara
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Lightly grease a 2-quart baking dish.
- Bring milk to a boil in a saucepan over medium-high heat. Stir in grits. Reduce heat to medium-low and simmer until the grits are thick, stirring often, about 5 minutes.
- Stir ham, Cheddar cheese, eggs, green onion, parsley, garlic powder, salt, and black pepper into grits.
- Transfer grit mixture to the prepared baking dish.
- Bake in the preheated oven until set, about 25 minutes.
Amount Per Serving (4 total)
- 497 cal
- 26.5 g
- 33.6 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (1)Rate This Recipe
"We really enjoyed this dish. I made one similar a couple of years ago and liked this one better. Next time I will reserve a bit of the cheese to sprinkle on top. Thank you for the recipe...." See more"
Leftover Ham -n- Potato Casserole
Holiday Rosemary and Ham Casserole
Just swipe to see more like this.