Lettuce-Free Salad1 Reviews
- Prep: 20 min
- Ready In: 20 min
“I came up with this one day when I was in the mood for a 'non-traditional' tossed salad, and found out my lettuce had gone bad. I ate the 'toppings' instead, and liked it better! You can use scoops of this to top a green salad, if you prefer. The recipe halves nicely, as well.” - by BCORTE
Original recipe yields 16 servings
- Combine garbanzo beans, red kidney beans, and artichoke hearts in a large bowl.
- Top bean mixture with cucumbers and tomatoes.
- Crumble feta cheese over the top.
- Sprinkle dill onto feta cheese layer.
- Stir Italian dressing into the mixture.. Arrange beets around the sides to serve.
Amount Per Serving (16 total)
- 147 cal
- 3.5 g
- 23.1 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (1)Rate This Recipe
"Tasty, nutritous, easy to prepare. What more can one want? I just got home from a potluck where I brought this dish. I have some left over, but wish it were more. I will be making this again!..." See more"
Greek Salad, The Best!
Pink Valentine Salad
Just swipe to see more like this.