Creamy Baked Penne and Cheese0 Reviews
- Prep: 15 min
- Ready In: 15 min
“In this easy family favorite, penne pasta is baked in a creamy, cheesy sauce under a crispy topping of rye bread cubes.” - by Philadelphia Cooking Creme
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Cook pasta as directed on package, omitting salt. Drain pasta, reserving 1/3 cup cooking water.
- Heat 1 Tbsp. oil in large saucepan on medium heat. Add onions and thyme; cook and stir 5 min. Add reserved cooking water, Cooking Creme and cheeses; cook and stir 2 to 3 min. or until cheeses are melted. Add pasta; mix lightly. Transfer to 9-inch square baking dish sprayed with cooking spray.
- Drizzle remaining oil over bread cubes; toss to coat. Sprinkle over pasta mixture.
- Bake 12 min. or until pasta mixture is heated through and bread topping is golden brown.
Amount Per Serving (4 total)
- 495 cal
- 24.6 g
- 51.4 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (0)Rate This Recipe
Creamy Stuffing-Topped Turkey
Creamy Primavera Tortellini
Just swipe to see more like this.