Oven Brown Rice with Carrots and Mushrooms5 Reviews
- Prep: 15 min
- Cook: 1 hr
- Ready In: 1 hr 15 min
“This is my original recipe and it is super easy and delicious. Add slivered almonds or diced water chestnuts for something extra.” - by CATHYRAE
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Spray a 2-quart casserole dish with cooking spray.
- Stir beef broth, brown rice, carrots, milk, mushrooms, cream of chicken soup, and butter in a bowl until well combined.
- Pour mixture into prepared casserole dish.
- Bake uncovered in preheated oven until liquid is absorbed and rice is tender, about 1 hour.
Amount Per Serving (6 total)
- 230 cal
- 10.4 g
- 29.7 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (5)Rate This Recipe
"I put a whole can of soup, and added some onions, and cooked it 5 min more...yum!..." See more"
"Added some simple seasoning and switched broth to chicken, and the added slivered almonds put it over the top! Very good base recipe - thanks...." See more"
Home-Style Brown Rice Pilaf
North African Beef and Brown Rice
Just swipe to see more like this.