Grilled Salmon, Snap Peas and Spring Mix Salad with Chow Mein Noodles0 Reviews
- Prep: 20 min
- Ready In: 20 min
“Salmon fillets are grilled and brushed with an Asian-inspired sauce then served on fresh salad greens with snap peas tossed with Asian Vinaigrette.” - by Dole
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Heat grill to medium-high heat.
- Whisk together brown sugar, hoisin sauce, soy sauce and crushed red pepper in small bowl until blended.
- Brush salmon with oil and season with salt and pepper, to taste. Grill 8 to 10 minutes, turning once, or until desired doneness. Generously brush both sides of fish with soy sauce mixture; cook additional 30 seconds per side.
- Combine salad blend, snap peas from pouch and red bell pepper in large bowl. Toss with Asian Vinaigrette, to taste. Divide salad mixture on 4 large plates. Top each with grilled salmon and sprinkle with chow mein noodles.
- *Asian Vinaigrette: Whisk together 1/4 cup rice wine vinegar, 3 tablespoons canola oil, 2 teaspoons sesame oil, 2 teaspoons reduced sodium soy sauce until blended. Makes about 1/2 cup.
Amount Per Serving (4 total)
- 386 cal
- 22.9 g
- 18.5 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (0)Rate This Recipe
Beef Fajita Salad
Skewered Steak and Vegetable Salad
Just swipe to see more like this.