Deviled Gelatin Eggs8 Reviews
- Prep: 30 min
- Cook: 5 min
- Ready In: 3 hr 35 min
“These are deviled eggs for the guest with a sweet tooth! My family loved them this Easter and I am definitely going to make them again. Enjoy.” - by cUPcake
Original recipe yields 24 gelatin desserts
- Spray 2 egg-shaped gelatin molds with cooking spray. Firmly snap the molds together.
- Pour gelatin mix in a large heatproof glass measuring cup with a spout; stir in boiling water until gelatin has dissolved.
- Slowly pour gelatin into prepared molds.
- Refrigerate molds until gelatin has set, about 3 hours.
- Unsnap the molds and remove the gelatin eggs; cut each egg in half lengthwise with a sharp paring knife.
- Mix whipped topping and instant vanilla pudding mix in a bowl until smooth. Scoop the pudding mixture into a piping bag or plastic bag with a snipped corner.
- Pipe about 1 tablespoon of filling into the middle of each egg half for the "yolk."
- Sprinkle decorating sugar over each yolk. Chill until ready to serve.
Amount Per Serving (24 total)
- 72 cal
- 2.4 g
- 12.5 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (8)Rate This Recipe
"Oh my goodness, these were a blast to make! I made these "lighter" by using sugar free Jello, sugar free CHEESECAKE pudding and "lite" frozen topping, this way I could eat these right along with the r..." See moreest of my family. I had such fun making these and my whole family loved eating them. I'll make these again for sure as I can see these being a great summer "treat"."
"These were so easy, super fun, delicious and totally cute! I don't know if there's a typo in the recipe, or if my egg molds are larger or what, but I used 3oz. boxes of gelatin (so I could do a few di..." See morefferent colors), and I only got 3 eggs filled, which would mean that a 6oz. box would only fill 6 egg molds and not the 12 specified. It was no big deal, but I just wanted to let others know to mabe plan to use more gelatin if they want the specified amount. Other than that, me and the little guy LOVED making these and can't wait to try other flavors. Oh, and the whipped topping mixed w/ the pudding mix was a great idea. It gave it a lot more flavor than just using the whipped topping alone. These are a great, creative idea and a definite keeper! Thanks for sharing. :)"
"These were so fun and easy to make. I couldn't find the egg mold so I used my egg plate as a mold and it worked out well. Just use cooking spray so they slide out easily. We used lemon jello and ad..." See moreded a drop of food coloring to the "egg" to make more colors. Thanks so much for a great recipe that really added a nice touch to our Easter. I think this will become a tradition in our family."
Fun Finger Gelatin
Whipped JELL-O Jars
Just swipe to see more like this.