Fruity Mini Cupcakes1 Reviews
- Prep: 15 min
- Cook: 15 min
- Ready In: 1 hr
“I made these cupcakes for Easter and they were a great success. They're easy and festive. I separated the mix into 3 bowls and added a different flavor of drink mix to each bowl - about a tablespoon to each bowl. I used grape, cherry, and orange. Frost however you like and decorate with sprinkles, colored sugar, etc.” - by TWOSIDESJJ
Original recipe yields 48 mini cupcakes
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Line 48 mini muffin cups with mini paper liners.
- Beat cake mix, water, vegetable oil, eggs, and unsweetened drink mix powder until batter is smooth and evenly colored.
- Fill the prepared mini muffin cups about 2/3 full of batter.
- Bake in the preheated oven until the cupcakes are set in the middle, about 15 minutes. A toothpick inserted into the center of a cupcake should come out clean.
- Allow mini cupcakes to cool before decorating.
Amount Per Serving (48 total)
- 63 cal
- 3 g
- 8.3 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (1)Rate This Recipe
"This recipe was so fun and cute! I used resberry lemonade flavor kool-aid and made regular cupcakes(baking time 18-20min) and they came out perfect. I also mixed one package of kool-aid with a contai..." See morener of regular frosting and it came out a beautiful color and good flavor but a little too tart for frosting so I used store-bought strawberry frosting for the rest and it tasted perfect. :)"
Tie-Dye Fruity Cupcakes
Just swipe to see more like this.