Jelly Doughnut Cupcakes10 Reviews
- Prep: 30 min
- Cook: 20 min
- Ready In: 1 hr 20 min
“I noticed there wasn't a recipe like this on the site, so I decided to upload one! A French vanilla-flavored cake, filled with strawberry jam and dusted with sugar. Friends and family will gobble them up!” - by MermaidSmoothie
Original recipe yields 2 dozen cupcakes
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Spray 24 muffin cups with cooking spray; line cups with paper liners.
- Beat yellow cake mix, instant French vanilla pudding mix, milk, vegetable oil, and eggs in a large bowl with an electric hand mixer until all the cake mix is moistened and there are no dry spots in the batter. Scrape the bowl and stir one more time.
- Fill prepared muffin cups about half full of batter.
- Bake cupcakes in preheated oven until lightly golden brown, 18 to 20 minutes. A cake tester or toothpick inserted into the middle of a cupcake should come out clean.
- Allow cupcakes to cool.
- Cut a plug about 1 1/2 inches long and 3/4 inch in diameter out of the center of each cupcake.
- Fill the opening with raspberry jam.
- Sprinkle cupcakes lightly with confectioners' sugar.
Amount Per Serving (24 total)
- 246 cal
- 12.9 g
- 31 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (10)Rate This Recipe
"Using a boxed cake mix and a cupcake corer made this soooo easy. Switch out the cake mix flavor and jams (or maybe with lemon curd) for a totally different cupcake. Perhaps dip the top of the cupcak..." See moree into some melted butter and then into a cinnamon-sugar mixture for another version. Thanks Mermaid Smoothie for a simple recipe with lots of options."
"I've made these before in non-stick MINI muffin pans. I didn't need paper liners. I put 1/2 batter, then about 1/2 tsp different jams and/or lemon curd, then batter. I sprinkled them with granulated ..." See moresugar, then baked them. My family loved them!"
Candy Corn Cupcakes
Just swipe to see more like this.