Chicken Asparagus Pasta with Cream Sauce5 Reviews
- Prep: 20 min
- Cook: 15 min
- Ready In: 35 min
“This is a pasta dish with a decadent wine sauce that is sure to please even the pickiest of eaters! If you are not fond of asparagus, substitute with 1 cup mushrooms or just leave them out.” - by austen_gal
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Heat corn oil in a skillet over medium heat. Cook and stir chicken and garlic until chicken is no longer pink in the center and juices run clear, 4 to 6 minutes. Transfer chicken to a plate.
- Pour wine in the same skillet and simmer, about 2 minutes.
- Stir cream into simmering wine; reduce heat and simmer until large bubbles appear, 2 to 4 minutes.
- Cook and stir chicken, tomatoes, salt, and black pepper into cream mixture until all ingredients are warmed, 2 minutes.
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Stir in pasta and asparagus; cook until pasta floats to the top, about 3 minutes. Drain.
- Toss pasta and asparagus together with chicken and cream sauce. Top with Parmesan cheese.
Amount Per Serving (8 total)
- 494 cal
- 24 g
- 42 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (5)Rate This Recipe
"Very easy and was surprisingly tasty. Made as directed except used canned diced tomatoes (drained) and didn't have linguini so used spaghetti instead. Never thought to add the asparagus with the pasta..." See more and cook together. Loved the way it cooked up because I like my asparagus crisp tender! Will definitely make again."
"My kids liked it but my husband hated it. It was on the bland side. Probaby add some more seasonings...." See more"
"We didn't find this dish flavorful. My finace liked it...at least he said he did. I didn't think it had enough sauce even after I (reluctantly) poured an entire jar of Bertolli Alfredo over it, and ..." See moreI used half the amount of pasta called for in the recipe. I made this per the recipe except used half and half and bow-tie pasta. Reading the ingredients, the liquid ingredients total 1.5 cups for 8 servings so I shoulda known..."
Chicken and Bowtie Pasta with Asiago Cream Sauce
Chicken and Pasta in a Mango Cream Sauce
Just swipe to see more like this.