Decadent Chocolate Cherry Torte0 Reviews
- Prep: 20 min
- Ready In: 1 hr 45 min
“Chocolate cake, juicy cherry filling, and whipped cream are topped with crunch almond slivers.” - by Duncan Hines® Canada
Original recipe yields 1 cake
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease and flour two 9-inch round cake pans.
- Prepare, bake and cool cake according to package directions.
- Combine cherry pie filling and almond extract in small bowl. Stir until blended.
- To assemble, place one cake layer on serving plate.
- Spread with 1 cup whipped topping, then half the cherry pie filling mixture. Top with second layer.
- Spread remaining pie filling to within 1 1/2 inches of cake edge.
- Decorate cake edge with remaining whipped topping. Garnish with sliced almonds.
Amount Per Serving (12 total)
- 662 cal
- 29 g
- 95.2 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (0)Rate This Recipe
Chocolate Almond Truffle Pop
White Chocolate Raspberry Torte
Just swipe to see more like this.