Triple Chocolate Cream Filled Cupcakes2 Reviews
- Prep: 20 min
- Ready In: 38 min
“The name says it all-a little piece of Heaven can soon be yours with some help from Duncan Hines. With a decadently rich cake and sumptuous, fluffy chocolate frosting, these tasty treats will have you baking up a storm!” - by Duncan Hines® Canada
Original recipe yields 14 cupcakes
- Mix Duncan Hines® Triple Chocolate Cake Mix as directed on box. Reserve the chocolate fudge pouch to be used in the filling. Do not mix into the cake.
- Spoon the batter into lined muffin pan. Bake for 18 mins. Allow to cool.
- While the cupcakes are baking, beat together the marshmallow fluff, the softened butter and the chocolate fudge pouch (mixed according to box with 1/3 cup water). Cool until firm enough to frost with or pipe into cupcakes.
- With pastry tip, pipe filling into center of cupcakes or cut a cone shape out of center of cupcake and fill with tablespoon of filling.
- Frost with favorite Duncan Hines® Frosting.
Amount Per Serving (14 total)
- 325 cal
- 16.7 g
- 41.9 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (2)Rate This Recipe
"Decadently wonderful!..." See more"
"VERY IMPORTANT: Although it tastes good, a very important instruction is missing. In the fudge packet there are many chocolate chips and fudge pieces. This makes it IMPOSSIBLE to pipe in or onto a ..." See morecupcake. You must either 1. sift out all fudge bits and chocolate chips first then proceed with recipe, or 2. use a much bigger decorating tip than a piping tip. They all get caught and don't allow the mixture through. Also, this is much too runny to use as frosting. It is only good to use as a filling."
Chocolate Marshmallow S'more Cupcakes
White Chocolate Raspberry Cupcakes
Just swipe to see more like this.