Court's Creamy and Quick Burritos6 Reviews
- Prep: 15 min
- Cook: 40 min
- Ready In: 55 min
“This is a simple recipe that my family loves. I passed it along to my mom several years ago and she loves it as well. I sometimes add in a can of green chilies along with a diced jalapeno to the meat mixture. Hope all will enjoy!” - by cwoods81
Original recipe yields 6 burritos
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Cook ground beef and onion in a skillet over medium heat until the beef is completely browned, 7 to 10 minutes. Drain excess grease from the skillet.
- Stir refried beans, 1 cup Cheddar cheese, and taco seasoning into the drained ground beef mixture.
- Spoon ground beef mixture down the center of each tortilla. Roll the tortillas around the beef filling.
- Stir cream of mushroom soup, sour cream, and salsa together in a bowl.
- Spread about 1/2 the cream of mushroom soup mixture into the bottom of a 9x13-inch baking dish.
- Arrange rolled tortillas into a single layer in the baking dish with the seam side down.
- Pour remaining cream of mushroom soup mixture over the tortillas.
- Top with 1 1/2 cups Cheddar cheese.
- Bake in preheated oven until cheese is bubbly and melted, 30 to 35 minutes.
Amount Per Serving (6 total)
- 745 cal
- 43.7 g
- 51.9 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (6)Rate This Recipe
"My family really loved this recipe!! Even my 4,5,&,6 year olds liked it!! It was easy too. The flavors were a bit flat though. I don't know why because the taco packet, salsa, and cream soup are flavo..." See morered. Prob would make again:), but would add cilantro, or maybe Swiss cheese! Mmmmmm"
"These were really good! Mild enough as written that my 6 year old enjoyed them too. Will definitely make again...." See more"
"I made this for my husband and I last night and it was delicious! I changed the 1/2 cup salsa to 1/4 cup salsa + 1/4 cup hot taco sauce. I used black bean refried beans with roasted red jalapenos and ..." See morea hot and spicy taco seasoning. I also used light sour cream instead of regular sour cream and it still came out perfect. Then on top of the cheese I added some chipotle seasoning. It gave it the perfect amount of spice and lots of flavor. It seems like this is a good recipe to play around with and add whatever you like. I will definitely make these again!"
Traditional Beef Burritos
Quick Creamy Spinach and Tomato Pasta
Just swipe to see more like this.