English Tea Cucumber Sandwiches7 Reviews
- Prep: 15 min
- Ready In: 25 min
“A refreshing and delicious sandwich. Depending on the way you cut the bread, these can be made as appetizers or a simple lunch time sandwich.” - by mylife36
Original recipe yields 12 sandwiches
- Place cucumber slices between 2 paper towels set in a colander. Allow liquid to drain, about 10 minutes.
- Mix cream cheese, mayonnaise, garlic powder, onion salt, and Worcestershire sauce in a bowl until smooth.
- Spread cream cheese mixture evenly on one side of each bread slice.
- Divide cucumber slices over half of the bread slices; sprinkle lemon pepper on cucumber.
- Stack the other half of the bread slices with spread sides down over the cucumber slices to make sandwiches.
Amount Per Serving (12 total)
- 202 cal
- 11.4 g
- 20.5 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (7)Rate This Recipe
"Great spread. I actually combined this recipe with another. I used the spread to put on a toasted pita, then added cucumers and bacon. It was awsome!..." See more"
"Having never tried these before, I thought they were pretty good, if not a little bland. Next time I will definitely be adding dill!!!..." See more"
Cucumber Sandwiches III
Cucumber Party Sandwiches
Just swipe to see more like this.