Quick Seafood Enchiladas2 Reviews
- Prep: 10 min
- Cook: 25 min
- Ready In: 35 min
“This recipe came about the night I realized I forgot to buy chicken for the enchilada recipe on the back of the enchilada sauce can. Luckily, I had some shrimp in the freezer.” - by to my kitchen
Original recipe yields 6 enchiladas
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Stir shrimp, cream cheese, garlic, cilantro, and lime juice in a skillet over medium heat until cream cheese is smooth and shrimp are heated through, 5 to 7 minutes.
- Divide shrimp mixture evenly onto each tortilla. Roll tortilla tightly around the filling to form an enchilada. Arrange enchiladas seam sides down in baking dish.
- Pour enchilada sauce over tortillas.
- Bake in preheated oven until bubbly, about 20 minutes.
Amount Per Serving (6 total)
- 325 cal
- 12 g
- 30.6 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (2)Rate This Recipe
"I enjoyed trying this recipe last night. It is quick and easy, and very versitile. I used two 6oz bags of cooked salad shrimp, and did add a 6oz can of white crab meat drained. I also added a 4oz c..." See morean of diced green chilis, and a tablespoon or so of Penzey's Bold taco Seasoning to spice it up a bit. The filling was a bit wet, my fault I'm sure with the additions, so I had to cook it down quite a bit. But the result was rich and tasty. Thanks for sharing your recipe with AR!"
"My family loved this recipe. I doubled the "filling" since I have teenagers and they love to eat. I couldn't find green enchilada sauce at the store I went to so I got regular enchilada sauce and sal..." See moresa verde and used 1/2 can of the regular and a whole can of the salsa verde. I thought the enchiladas would be bland because of the cream cheese and shrimp, but these were really great. Everyone in my family could not say enough good things about them. Thanks for a great recipe!"
Easy White Chicken Enchiladas
Just swipe to see more like this.