Artichoke Heart and Chopped Olive Crostini0 Reviews
- Prep: 20 min
- Cook: 10 min
- Ready In: 30 min
“Simple and easy, these lightly toasted bread slices are topped with the wonderful flavor of marinated artichoke hearts and chopped black olives.” - by Charles
Original recipe yields 15 servings
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Arrange bread slices in a single layer on a baking sheet and brush tops with 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil.
- Bake in preheated oven until crisp, 8 to 10 minutes.
- Combine artichoke hearts, olives, tomato, onion, 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil, and 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese together in a bowl.
- Spoon artichoke mixture onto the toasted bread slices. Sprinkle with remaining 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese.
- Return bread slices to the oven; bake until artichoke mixture is heated through and Parmesan cheese is melted, 3 to 5 minutes.
Amount Per Serving (15 total)
- 105 cal
- 5.8 g
- 10.5 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (0)Rate This Recipe
Veronica's Hot Spinach, Artichoke and Chile Dip
Just swipe to see more like this.