Nanny's Meat and Artichoke Pie0 Reviews
- Prep: 25 min
- Cook: 45 min
- Ready In: 1 hr 40 min
“This delicious pie recipe comes from my grandmother's kitchen, complete with artichokes and a blend of meats and cheeses that bakes to perfection! Makes a 10-inch pie in a few easy steps and tastes wonderful chilled.” - by JayViolet
Original recipe yields 1 10-inch pie
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Place a pie crust into a 10-inch pie pan.
- Stir eggs, artichoke hearts, mozzarella cheese, Parmesan cheese, ham, salami, and black pepper together in a bowl.
- Pour mixture into prepared pie crust.
- Top the pie with remaining pie crust and crimp the edges together. Cover the edges of the crust with a liner or pieces of aluminum foil to prevent burning.
- Slit the top center of crust for ventilation while baking.
- Bake pie in the preheated oven until crust is brown, about 45 minutes. Cool completely before cutting.
Amount Per Serving (8 total)
- 518 cal
- 34.3 g
- 27.8 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (0)Rate This Recipe
Italian Spinach Sausage Pie
Grandma's Easter Pie
Just swipe to see more like this.