Nutty Granola0 Reviews
- Prep: 20 min
- Cook: 20 min
- Ready In: 1 hr 10 min
“A very easy-to-make granola recipe that is delicious and the best snack ever. All the girls at my office eat this with yogurt every day. It's awesome! If you don't have some of the dry ingredients, just add more of what you do have. Walnuts are a fine substitute for pecans. You can also try dried blueberries instead of or with the cranberries.” - by glenvicki
Original recipe yields 20 1/4 cup servings
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Stir oats, almonds, coconut, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, pecans, and salt, together in a large bowl.
- Stir butter and honey together in a small saucepan over low heat until the butter is fully melted.
- Stir vanilla extract into the melted butter.
- Pour butter mixture over oats mixture; stir until evenly coated.
- Spread the mixture onto 2 large baking sheets into single, even layers.
- Bake in preheated oven 10 minutes. Remove from oven and gently turn the granola. Continue baking until golden brown, about 10 minutes more.
- Set granola aside to cool to room temperature; transfer to a large bowl.
- Gently fold cranberries into the granola.
Amount Per Serving (20 total)
- 263 cal
- 12.7 g
- 34.5 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (0)Rate This Recipe
Nutty Granola II
Just swipe to see more like this.