Foiled BBQ Chicken with Corn on the Cob and Pinto Beans16 Reviews
- Prep: 15 min
- Cook: 40 min
- Ready In: 55 min
“Serve with garlic bread.” - by Trina
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C).
- Lightly grease 4 large sheets of aluminum foil, about 12x18 inches.
- Arrange 2 chicken drumsticks and an ear of corn in the center of each sheet of foil. Season with salt and black pepper.
- Drizzle corn with melted butter.
- Spoon barbeque sauce over chicken.
- Divide pinto beans evenly over each portion.
- Fold the foil around the chicken and corn and loosely seal the edges. Transfer foil packets to a baking dish.
- Bake chicken until no longer pink at the bone and the juices run clear, about 40 minutes. An instant-read thermometer inserted near the bone should read 165 degrees F (74 degrees C).
Amount Per Serving (4 total)
- 524 cal
- 21.2 g
- 36.7 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (16)Rate This Recipe
"We really enyoyed this meal! I actually used frozen corn (not cobs) and it turned out great. I also used garlic salt for more flavor. It was so easy, I will def make this again!..." See more"
"I was going out tonight but needed to fix dinner for my husband. This recipe was so easy to throw together, required no attention to cooking, and husband said it was good. I used boneless thighs I alr..." See moreeady had in the freezer. Perfect!"
Honey-Glazed Chinese Chicken
Roast Lemon-Parsley Chicken Drums and Carrots with Fettuccine
Just swipe to see more like this.