"Spa"ctacular Frozen Grapes16 Reviews
- Prep: 15 min
- Ready In: 2 hr 30 min
“These grapes were served to me after a massage at my local spa. This recipe is perfect as an after-school snack, a simple appetizer at parties, or a sweet treat before bed. Substitute Splenda® for the sugar if you like! Can be kept in a sealed bag in the freezer for several months.” - by Michel Brewer
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Remove grapes from stems and place in a colander. Wash thoroughly.
- Place grapes in a gallon-size resealable bag.
- Pour sugar into the bag and seal. Gently shake the bag to evenly coat grapes with sugar.
- Arrange grapes on a paper towel to air-dry any remaining water, about 15 minutes.
- Place grapes in a single layer on a shallow pan or baking sheet. Freeze for at least 2 hours.
Amount Per Serving (4 total)
- 105 cal
- 0.5 g
- < 1%
- 26.7 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (16)Rate This Recipe
"No sweetener necessary, even for kids' tastes, and certainly "spa"-healthier without! Frozen grapes are awesome just by themselves... They're like little natural popsicles!..." See more"
""Spectacular" little recipe! Ya just gotta love it when a few items you have laying around the kitchen turn into something a little extra special... I've frozen fruit before, but never grapes. And wh..." See moreile they're delicious with or without sugar - that addition gave regular 'ol grapes a little pizzaz. I did use less sugar than called for and opted for Spenda which made the amount even less. This was so easy and tasted oh so good - very nice little treat without any guilt."
Fruity Frozen PHILLY Cheesecake
Chicken Salad with Grapes and Apples
Just swipe to see more like this.