Zucchini Roll-Ups2 Reviews
- Prep: 15 min
- Cook: 20 min
- Ready In: 35 min
“Delightful, little appetizers.” - by Raelynne Murphy
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Place zucchini directly on oven rack near the bottom. Cook until slightly softened, 5 to 10 minutes.
- Place bacon slices on paper towels. Heat in microwave on High until cooked but not crisp, about 3 minutes.
- Place a layer of bacon on each zucchini slice; top with a slice of fontina cheese.
- Tightly roll each layered zucchini strip and secure with a toothpick or skewer. Place on baking sheet.
- Bake zucchini rolls in the preheated oven until cheese is melted, about 10 minutes.
Amount Per Serving (4 total)
- 376 cal
- 34.2 g
- 2.8 g
- < 1%
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (2)Rate This Recipe
"This recipe is AMAZING and was a huge hit at my party today! The only thing I did differently was to pre-cook the bacon in the oven, and I sprinkled some pepper, paprika, and garlic powder on the slic..." See moreed zucchini before baking it. I was looking for just a bit of spice. I didn't even need toothpicks actually- they stayed rolled up perfectly! And, a word of advice - you can cut raw zucchini with a cheese slicer! It made slices of the prefect thickness! These were the first appetizers to go. FANTASTIC!"
Granny's Italian Zucchini Pie
Zucchini Casserole with Fontina Cheese
Just swipe to see more like this.