Carrot Salad with Golden Chardonnay Raisins1 Reviews
- Prep: 10 min
- Ready In: 1 hr 10 min
“A sweet and savory carrot salad. Very simple and easy to make with pre-shredded organic carrots. Golden raisins plumped with Chardonnay wine add sweetness and tang.” - by MARYLAUREN
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Soak raisins in Chardonnay white wine in a bowl until plump, about 1 hour.
- Drain and reserve any remaining liquid from the plumped raisins.
- Mix carrots, mayonnaise, and chives together in a large bowl.
- Fold plumped raisins into carrot mixture.
- Mix reserved soaking liquid into the salad a tablespoon at a time until desired texture is achieved.
Amount Per Serving (6 total)
- 126 cal
- 7.4 g
- 11.7 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (1)Rate This Recipe
"I shredded the carrots and used the green part of scallions rather than chives. The flavors didn't really work together for us as well as I'd thought they would. It did make for a unique side dish f..." See moreor our meal. Thanks!"
Gujarati Carrot and Peanut Salad
Thanksgiving Carrot Salad
Just swipe to see more like this.