Rice and Ham Casserole3 Reviews
- Prep: 15 min
- Cook: 2 hr
- Ready In: 2 hr 15 min
“Wondering what to do with leftover ham and need to feed a big crowd? Here's your answer.” - by kenlynkaye
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Grease a large baking dish.
- Combine ham, Cheddar cheese, carrot, green bell pepper, instant rice, diced onion, milk, and cream of celery soup in a bowl until well mixed.
- Transfer ham mixture to the prepared baking dish; cover dish with aluminum foil.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 90 minutes. Remove foil and continue baking until casserole is hot and bubbly, about 30 minutes more.
Amount Per Serving (8 total)
- 223 cal
- 12.6 g
- 16.4 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (3)Rate This Recipe
"This recipe is easy to assemble and yummy to boot!..." See more"
"I had leftover turkey ham and wanted to find an easy casserole recipe to use it up. I doubled the recipe but otherwise followed it exactly. It is not only pretty to look at but delicious & even my p..." See moreicky eaters ate it up. Thanks for helping me put dinner on the table tonight!"
Leftover Ham -n- Potato Casserole
Cheesy Turkey Rice Casserole
Just swipe to see more like this.