Falafels with Yogurt-Dill Sauce3 Reviews
- Prep: 30 min
- Cook: 15 min
- Ready In: 45 min
“These falafels are packed with flavor! Your family will love them! Wrap in tortilla and top with yogurt sauce. Add other toppings such as tomatoes, lettuce and shredded cheddar cheese.” - by sonia
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Combine chickpeas, 3/4 cup panko bread crumbs, red potato, red onion, garlic, egg, 1 tablespoon olive oil, cilantro, 1 teaspoon lemon juice, cumin, salt, and black pepper in a large bowl.
- Form mixture into 2-inch patties. Place 1/4 cup panko crumbs in a shallow bowl. Gently press patties into the crumbs to coat.
- Heat canola oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Fry patties in the hot oil until golden brown, about 4 minutes per side. Set patties aside.
- Stir yogurt, dill, lemon juice, garlic salt, and white pepper together in a bowl. Serve sauce drizzled over falafels.
Amount Per Serving (4 total)
- 329 cal
- 13 g
- 48.5 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (3)Rate This Recipe
"this is a fantastic receipe.even my potato loving husband liked it. i add fresh chopped mint and dry mango powder to the beans mixture for added flavor...." See more"
"Excellent recipe!! I have made falafels from a different recipe and even from a box, but these were the best!! My introduction to Falafels were in a restaurant--inside a soft tortilla-like shell with..." See more cucumbers, but these have such a rich flavor that I didn't miss the tortilla or the cucumbers. Thank you for this recipe! Excellent!"
"Great way to get some fiber in my family without them knowing what it was made from. I was able to make early in AM and reheat on baking stone and they were just as good as when I took them out of oil..." See more the first time. I used coconut oil instead of canola. Wonderful dill sauce too."
Sean's Falafel and Cucumber Sauce
Chickpeas in Tomato Sauce With Feta and Wine
Just swipe to see more like this.