Champagne Cupcakes6 Reviews
- Prep: 15 min
- Cook: 20 min
- Ready In: 1 hr 15 min
“Champagne + cupcakes= DELICIOUS! Optional: tint the cupcakes and frosting with your desired shade of food coloring.” - by SDaunsra
Original recipe yields 2 dozen cupcakes
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Spray 24 muffin cups with cooking spray.
- Mix cake mix and 1 1/4 cup Champagne in a large mixing bowl; stir in vegetable oil and eggs. Beat batter with an electric mixer on medium speed for 2 minutes.
- Pour batter into the prepared muffin cups, filling them 3/4 full.
- Bake cupcakes in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the middle of a cupcake comes out clean, about 20 minutes.
- Cool cupcakes in pans for 10 minutes before removing to finish cooling, about 30 more minutes.
- Mix butter, 1 cup confectioners' sugar, 1/4 cup Champagne, and vanilla extract in a bowl. Stir in remaining confectioners' sugar, 1 cup at a time, until frosting is smooth and creamy. Spread on cooled cupcakes.
Amount Per Serving (24 total)
- 255 cal
- 9.9 g
- 37.9 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (6)Rate This Recipe
"I loved these! I used a strawberry cake mix instead of white and they are pretty and pink and taste awesome. I have never made homemade icing, so I just used a can of vanilla frosting. I had to make ..." See morethese for an office party and didn't have time to risk my icing not coming out well. Next time I will try the icing. But, i highly recoommend the strawberry cake mix, tastes great!"
"These were abosolutely delicious! We enjoy every bit of it... Thankyou for......." See more"
Candy Corn Cupcakes
Just swipe to see more like this.