Fresh Summertime Bow-Tie Ham Salad0 Reviews
- Prep: 20 min
- Cook: 15 min
- Ready In: 1 hr 35 min
“I made up this recipe while trying to figure out a summer pasta salad to go with our kabobs that we were grilling. I threw in a little of this and a little of that and the family went nuts! To make this healthier, use fat-free mayonnaise and wheat pasta.” - by AbbiCarp
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook the bow-tie pasta at a boil, stirring occasionally, until cooked through yet firm to the bite, about 12 minutes; drain.
- Toss ham chunks, tomatoes, yellow bell pepper, red bell pepper, orange bell pepper, green onions, garlic, black pepper, and salt together in a bowl.
- Stir drained bow-tie pasta and mayonnaise into the ham mixture.
- Sprinkle cilantro and Romano cheese over the pasta mixture; stir to combine.
- Chill at least 1 hour before serving.
Amount Per Serving (8 total)
- 711 cal
- 46.8 g
- 50.3 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (0)Rate This Recipe
Awesome Ham Pasta Salad
Ham and Cheese Pasta Salad
Just swipe to see more like this.