Vegan Coconut Macaroons0 Reviews
- Prep: 15 min
- Cook: 15 min
- Ready In: 30 min
“This recipe is so easy and so simple. I was very surprised at how yummy they were.” - by NYBBLES
Original recipe yields 18 servings
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Spray a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Combine coconut and flour in a large bowl.
- Puree cashews, water, sugar, salt, and almond extract together in a blender.
- Stir cashew mixture into coconut mixture until well blended.
- Form coconut mixture into 1-inch balls and flatten; arrange on the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake cookies in the preheated oven until edges are golden, 12 to 15 minutes.
Amount Per Serving (18 total)
- 166 cal
- 11.1 g
- 15.7 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (0)Rate This Recipe
Perfect Coconut Macaroons
Just swipe to see more like this.