Light and Fluffy Coconut Macaroons4 Reviews
- Prep: 15 min
- Cook: 20 min
- Ready In: 35 min
“A great recipe that makes light and fluffy coconut macaroons.” - by MMS
Original recipe yields 18 servings
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C).
- Grease two baking sheets.
- Whisk egg whites in a bowl until frothy; stir in almond extract.
- Combine coconut, sugar, flour, and salt in a large bowl.
- Lightly stir egg white mixture into coconut mixture to form a batter.
- Scoop batter by the tablespoon and drop onto prepared baking sheet.
- Bake cookies in the preheated oven until edges start to brown, about 20 minutes.
- Transfer cookies to wire racks to cool.
Amount Per Serving (18 total)
- 71 cal
- 3.1 g
- 10.4 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (4)Rate This Recipe
"Yumm!! These are great! I did not use as much sugar and used whole wheat flour and they were still great. I ussually don't use whole wheat flour but I did not have all purpose. Also I used about 1/4 t..." See moreeaspoon vanilla and 1/4 teaspoon almond, and a little more coconut than what was called for!"
"I made these for my husband who LOVES macaroons. I on the other hand, can't stand coconut and have never tried them before (nor will I). His feedback was that the flavor was good, but he wished they w..." See moreere a little bigger and had more uniform crispiness around the outside. They are moist and look pretty. He keeps eating them though, so something must be right!"
Perfect Coconut Macaroons
Just swipe to see more like this.