Grandma Bachman's Bunny Bread1 Reviews
- Prep: 15 min
- Cook: 1 hr
- Ready In: 1 hr 45 min
“A simple loaf cake recipe.” - by Mephistophelian Retreat
Original recipe yields 2 loaf-shaped cakes
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C).
- Grease two 8 1/2x4 1/2-inch loaf pans.
- Place yellow cake mix, eggs, warm water, vegetable oil, poppy seeds, and butterscotch pudding mix into a mixing bowl.
- Beat with an electric mixer until batter is smooth, about 2 minutes. If beating by hand, beat for 5 minutes.
- Pour batter into the prepared loaf pans.
- Bake in preheated oven until cakes are lightly browned and a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, about 1 hour.
- Tip pans on their sides until cakes are cool, about 30 minutes. Invert pans to remove the loaves.
Amount Per Serving (26 total)
- 132 cal
- 5.5 g
- 19.1 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (1)Rate This Recipe More Reviews
Easy Bunny Cake
Simple Christmas Rum Cake
Just swipe to see more like this.