Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Banana Bread20 Reviews
- Prep: 15 min
- Cook: 40 min
- Ready In: 1 hr 55 min
“This peanut butter chocolate chip bread is a favorite of my kids, either for a special breakfast on Easter morning or a side dish brought to a fancy brunch. It is a very flexible recipe. You can use it for a plain banana bread, a peanut butter banana bread, or a chocolate chip banana bread. Great for Easter brunch!” - by QueenCook
Original recipe yields 1 9x5-inch loaf
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Spray a 9x5-inch loaf pan with cooking spray.
- Whisk whole wheat flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt in a large bowl.
- Stir mashed bananas, peanut butter, brown sugar, yogurt, egg, and canola oil thoroughly in a separate bowl.
- Stir the banana mixture into the dry ingredients until thoroughly combined; stir in chocolate chips.
- Spoon batter into the prepared loaf pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven until the loaf is lightly browned at the edges and a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, 40 to 50 minutes.
- Cool the bread in the pan on a rack for 15 minutes before removing bread to finish cooling on rack. Slice when cool.
Amount Per Serving (12 total)
- 201 cal
- 8.7 g
- 29.4 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (20)Rate This Recipe
"I followed this recipe exact, only adding a teaspoon of pure vanilla extract and using mini-chocolate chips. I made muffins out of this recipe instead of one big loaf. I did not get 12 muffins, I got ..." See more11. Baked at 350*, my muffins were done at exactly 20 minutes. These turned out PERFECT--moist, flavorful with a great combination of ingredients. Awesome snack muffin."
Chocolate Chip Banana Bread II
Nutty Banana Chocolate Chip Bread
Just swipe to see more like this.