Apple Noodle Kugel1 Reviews
- Prep: 20 min
- Cook: 45 min
- Ready In: 1 hr 5 min
“This is easy to make and can be used as a side dish or a dessert. It's great reheated, too.” - by SCENT4U
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Grease a 2-quart baking dish.
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook egg noodles in the boiling water, stirring occasionally, until cooked through but firm to the bite, about 5 minutes. Drain.
- Stir melted butter and noodles in a large bowl.
- Mix apples, egg yolks, sugar, raisins, cinnamon, and vanilla extract into noodle mixture until well blended.
- Beat egg whites in a large bowl until stiff peaks form. Lift your beater or whisk straight up: the egg whites should form a sharp peak that holds its shape.
- Fold egg whites into noodle mixture; pour into prepared baking dish.
- Bake in the preheated oven until browned, about 40 minutes.
Amount Per Serving (8 total)
- 301 cal
- 6.1 g
- 56.8 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (1)Rate This Recipe
"Made this and took it Easter dinner. flavor was good but the texture of noodles with the apples was too weird. Sorry not recomened...." See more"
Cinnamon Noodle Kugel
Harvest Noodle Pudding, Fruit Kugel
Just swipe to see more like this.